The degree programme focuses on interdisciplinary knowledge in the management of media and communication businesses and on developing leadership skills. Graduates are therefore able to analyse processes and problems and to provide creative solutions.
Some of the areas covered are
- Communication theory, communication models and effective result supervision
- Structures and specific problems of the media and communication industry
- Management theories and decision-finding processes in the media and communication industry
- Interdisciplinary competences in the areas of design and multimedia
- Project management models and leadership skills.
A number of multimedia projects round off this programme which concludes with a BA thesis and an oral exam.